Book A Test
Thank you for your interest in our tests. Below you will find links to our currently scheduled dates and times. Clicking through the link will take you to a site where you will pick an available time slot and pay for your test. You will receive a confirmation email and reminder email closer to your testing date.
Book At Our Dawsonville Location
In addition to our mobile testing trucks, we are excited to now being able to offer Hydrostatic Testing at our home location. If you are in the North Georgia area, we wouild love to have you stop by and test with us.
We are located in Dawsonville, GA, convienently near GA 400 and The Dawsonville Premium Outlet Mall. Our address is 40 Grogan Drive. We are located inside the Dawson Sports & Wellness Building.
Click below to sign up for available times and dates now.
Testing At Your Location is no longer available but you may come to our static location at Dawson CrossFit just behind the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall in Dawsonville, GA. Go to our website and click on “Hydrostatic testing” or click here-https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4eafa628aafc1-body
What To Expect
- Bring a swimsuit and a towel. You may change in the privacy of our dressing room located inside the lab.
- Please refrain from eating at least 2 hours prior to your test. Eating a large meal within 2 hours of your test may affect your results up to 1 1/2 %. Working out and drinking water are fine.
- Please try to use the restroom and take a shower if possible. Please do not have large amounts of makeup or hair products on when entering the tank.
- The water is heated to 89 – 94 degrees. It is chemically treated for cleanliness to meet all local swimming pool and hot tub require-ments of the local health department.
- You will step into the tank and completely submerge yourself into the water. The tech-nician will guide you to blow all your air out. You will only be under the water for a few seconds. You are in complete control.
- Our trained technician will be with you every second of the test. Your privacy & confidentiality are of our ut-most concern.
Information You Gain
- Lean body mass percent – Learn how much of your body weight is muscle, bone and organs and be able to track changes in muscle
- Body fat percent
- Resting metabolic rate – how many calories your body needs every day for survival
- Caloric consumption specific to your exercise – learn how to determine how many calories you burn during your workouts and daily activity
- Changes in body composition needed to reach a healthy body fat percentage